Ive been pondering for a while on how i was going to make my youtube video for this task. Uploading and Editing wouldn't have been a problem as i have been doing this for years.
However, being artistic, i wanted to do something different for a change and challenge myself. My idea came to me this morning and it seemed like a good idea at the time........
An hour or 2 later i have the finished product. Let me know what you think. I hope this gets across my feelings of starting out on the BAPP course!
However, being artistic, i wanted to do something different for a change and challenge myself. My idea came to me this morning and it seemed like a good idea at the time........
An hour or 2 later i have the finished product. Let me know what you think. I hope this gets across my feelings of starting out on the BAPP course!

Hi Luke,
ReplyDeleteI think your video is brilliant! very creative and so different form any of the others I have watched.
I think its nice that you have communicated how your thoughts about the course have changed in such a short time and how you hope to get more out of it that you first thought.
Well done!
Danni.
Hi Luke, I completely agree with Danni, I thought its was so artistic and thoroughly enjoyed watching it.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your video! Very Different and eye catching. x
ReplyDeleteSimple yet very effective. Well done!
ReplyDeleteHey Luke, Great video. I loved the fact that you had timed your audio to visual or vice versa and I also liked the way you used handwriting / an effect of handwriting so that it felt like we were listening and reading your true thoughts coming from within. :-)
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes,
Jo
Simple and clear - the process drawing is used effectively - got it in one take but could watch it over and over.
ReplyDeleteThat must have been a hard task, to time your voice with the pictures...But it paid off well, simple but direct to the point! Good job Luke!
ReplyDeleteJP :)