Really starting to feel the pressure now.
I feel like i'm massively behind everyone else as i missed the last 2 sessions.
Work has been crazy at the moment and i feel like i'm always thinking about the course but never having any time to log my thoughts. Tomorrow i'm spending a whole day dedicated to catching up with everyone's blogs and finishing some tasks that i previously started.
I'm actually looking forward to it!
I feel like i'm massively behind everyone else as i missed the last 2 sessions.
Work has been crazy at the moment and i feel like i'm always thinking about the course but never having any time to log my thoughts. Tomorrow i'm spending a whole day dedicated to catching up with everyone's blogs and finishing some tasks that i previously started.
I'm actually looking forward to it!

Hey Luke,
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel, I have been feeling the same way and have my first day off in two weeks tomorrow... I to will be dedicating my day to BAPP, It's tough fitting it all in isn't it!
Hope your day goes as well as I hope mine does... look forward to seeing how you get on.
Danni.
Thank god. You have made me feel a bit better. I thought i was alone.
ReplyDeleteYes tomorrow should be interesting. Will not let anything distract me!
Hi Luke (and Danni),
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that you will be surprised tomorrow when you study, by how much the fact that you are already thinking about the course whilst you are working will make an impact on how you react and respond to your professional practice. That may sound like gobble-de-goop right now, but if you read everyone else's Blogs, it will all help - students and tutors.
I missed the first session and found that Adesola's Blog was extremely helpful. If you look at my Blog, I have written who's Blogs have helped me...it may work for you, it may not - open for debate! :-)
Good luck & please know that we all feel a certain amount of insecurity every step of the way...
Best Wishes,
Jo
Hi Luke,
ReplyDeleteI feel the same too! Then when I sit down to do it I have lots of ideas that I find it hard to put into words without gabbling on a bit too much. It can be intimidating looking at other people's blogs when it feels like they have done so much but in reality all it can do is help.
Good Luck
Hollie x