Pages

Friday, 10 February 2012

Task 1a - Professional Profile

After working away for a while, I'm back on course with getting stuck in on the tasks.....

However, after reading the first task "Professional Profile." I'm asked to take my current professional CV and rewrite as a profile.

As soon as i signed up to blogger, i automatically wrote my profile off the top of my head. Isn't this what we all do now these days? With social networking everywhere we go, we are always asked to sum ourselves up in a few short sentences...

I realised that my profile could be better and i could implement more of my professional CV into it. To do this, i will upload my CV and start working at it!

I'm also decided weather to merge both my Performing CV and Teaching/Choreography CV together? Is this wise? Or should i keep them separate.


Click on the link below to see my CV
Luke Bohanna - Professional CV 2012

1 comment:

  1. Hey Luke, I love your photos and your profile reads really well. We can totally understand what you've achieved so far and where you are heading now. Great stuff. Please feel free to visit my BLOG and comment! :-) Jo

    ReplyDelete